I havn't lost a pound in two months of going to the gym every day!

I find it frustrating that I cant loose a single pound. In fact I think I may have gained a pound or two. I work out every day for 30 Minutes a day at curves every week day. I have been doing their power workout where I work very hard on the machines to maximize my workout. But thus farIi feel I am gaining, my pants seem to be tighter and I just feel more aware of my weight. The other day I went to a local mexican restaurant, i had just come from the gym and was with my workout pals durring work lunch break, and as we came in this very rude person shouted to us "Its all fat free today ladies!"..........I had honestly never been insulted about my weight before. It really has affected me and honestly I am working hard every day to get my weight under control. I felt so incredibly angry that someone could say something like that to a complete stranger. I guess I am quite naieve to think that wouldnt happen.

0 comments: